Business Insurance in Calgary: Insurance Against Fire & Water Damage
Your business’ data system crashes, losing essential documents.
Fire and water damage or vandalism destroys your building.
You must close your business, leaving you without an income.
PrimeOne Insurance Services is prepared to protect your business as a complex entity. You need insurance to cover not only damage to physical structures and equipment but also loss of intellectual property, records, customer data and production time. From lawyers’ offices to auto repair shops, we customize business insurance plans to fit Calgary business owners’ unique needs.
Communication Failures to Employee Theft – Be Prepared
Does retail insurance cover your goods in shipment? Can your policy cover identity theft? Consult a PrimeOne Insurance Services broker about complete coverage from Canada’s finest insurance providers, which can include:
- Damage due to sewer and drain backups
- Losses due to failure of communication or utility services
- Equipment breakdown and damage
- Loss or damage to business computer equipment
- Lost money because of damaged accounts receivable records
- Breaches in data protection
- Loss of income from closing your business due to a covered loss
- Employee property theft or embezzlement of funds
As a business owner, you need insurance that offers protection beyond bricks and mortar. At PrimeOne Insurance Services, we understand risk management. Protect your organization, assets and employees from lawsuits with commercial general liability insurance.
Consult with PrimeOne Insurance Services about the benefits of liability insurance. It provides financial protection against claims and lawsuits capable of wiping out the business you have worked so hard to build. General liability insurance covers problems associated with:
- Commercial property contracts
- Advertising and copyright issues
- Bodily injury and property damage
- Medical costs for accidents on your property
- Costs for legal defence related to your business
A Risk Management Plan from PrimeOne Insurance Services
Risk management ensures that you have identified and understand the risks your business is exposed to. Risk management also guarantees that your organization develops an effective plan to prevent losses or reduce the impact if a loss occurs.
A risk management plan includes strategies and techniques for recognizing and confronting threats that increase your liability and drain your resources. A good risk management plan acknowledges and prepares you to deal with:
- Anything that can harm your assets, clients or employees
- Preventing or lowering risk of harm
- Responding to damages or loss
- Financial preparedness for damages or loss
Know the risks and be prepared. Come in for a free consultation.
Sport and Fitness Insurance
We offer comprehensive coverage to keep your business in good health and good shape. Protect yourself for professional liability for the following:
- Wellness centres
- Health clubs
- Personal trainers
- Dance studios
- Zumba studios
- Yoga studios
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional liability insurance (PLI) also known as professional indemnity insurance, helps protect professional advice and services provided to individuals or/and companies from any potential lawsuit.
We offer professional liability insurance to:
- And much more